• Here's what I learned at zone conference:
• Mark 9:23-24. I have always loved this scripture, but reading it again, I realized that I need to have that belief in my investigators and know that truly ALL things are possible when I have enough faith. I have seen that with Gertrude. I need to constantly work and pray to overcome my unbelief.The other thing that really stuck with me is that I am accountable to Christ. He is the one I am trying to please. Although I report numbers and the people we are working with to others, the only person I am really accountable to is Christ. I am doing what I am doing for Him.
• I also enjoyed zone conference. I especially enjoyed the parts when we talked about accoutablity. We are free to choose to do what we want here in the mission field, but the Lord can only bless us if we are accoutable.
• AT zone conferece, i learned how to plan better and the importance of Daily planning.
• I also enjoyed zone conference. I especially enjoyed the parts when we talked about accoutablity. We are free to choose to do what we want here in the mission field, but the Lord can only bless us if we are accoutable.
• I liked Zone Conference though, really learned about how important planning is, and how most missionaries, if not all, don't do it properly.
• I really enjoyed Zone Conference last week. Accountability is just what a lot of our companionships need right now. Daily and Weekly planning help us remain unified and allow us to work harder. This is something that we sorely need to improve. Conferences always bring in the spirit.
• Thank you for Zone Conference, and just like you said, if you pay atention you will have answers to your questions, and you answered some of mine. Thank you for helping me feel better, and lift up my head and work.
• On a brighter note, I LOVED ZONE CONFERENCE. it was a s if you answered my all time mission question. Why did i come to Utah? I know that i came here to be obedient and i am so grateful to be here and be tutored by the Lord himself through experiences and trails. I know that this is where i am supposed to be and i am working on my faith so that we can be able to find spanish speaking families in our area that are interested in the gospel.
• We've been teaching a family named the Balladares. Brother Balladares is from Nicaragua and hasn't been to church in a while, and Sister Balladares wants to learn more and has come to church two weeks in a row, the second week she brought a neighbor. It was great, we just knocked on the door, she saw us and said that she'd be at church on Sunday, and she was! Turns out she'd been praying right before we came by; I've heard of that happening before, but it's nice when it happens to us.
• My scripture of the week is Moroni 9 : 6. It's when Mormon realized that no one was listening to the gospel and everything was going to be destroyed, but he still said "...notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God."I think it's cool that even though he knew it was a lost cause, he kept at it. (Don't worry, we don't have a lost cause...)
• I'm very grateful to serve here and consider it a huge blessing from the Lord. What I learned from Zone conference that touched me was when you talked about how the Lord is preparing us to minister to our family. I hope that I'll be able to help my dad become temple worthy again when I get home. I also took from it to be diligent in making worth while plans helps us to prepare. I know personally that the Lord does bless us as we make plans and follow the Spirit he goes before us to prepare the hearts of those we plan to contact. I love helping people come unto Him. I'm truly happy.
• Zone Conference was great! I learned of all the things I had to repent of! I have a lot of work to do. For a long time, I've been trying and trying to please you. You are like a 5th father to me (because we have our Heavenly Father, we are the Children of Christ, we are adopted into Abraham's seed and my biological father)... But when you said you didn't want us trying to please you, but the Lord, that really hit me.
• I learned a lot at Zone Conference I learned to organized the area book and to write the names of the potentials on the list.
• I finished the book of mormon on saturday it was a great finish as I ended the challenge I have learned so much. I have started going throught preach my gospel and marking every scripture in there in my scriptures its been great as I relearn them.
• i really enjoyed zone conference. spirit felt great there. especially during the humanitarian video clip you showed, i was holding back tears, cause i know what the church does for the world is of God. The things i learnt at conference is what i needed to know for what lies ahead of me, so im gratefull for what the spirit taught me that day.
• Thanks to the Zone Conference we had a very enlightening weekly planning and companionship inventory. The training given was exactly what i needed. I was feeling quite lost and not knowing what to do but I was not focusing on what i could do to better the work and just what i could do just to better the companionship. I realize that if i focus on the work and do what I can in that sense, everything else will fall into place if it is the Lord's will.
• Zone Conference was great. Mainly what impressed me the most what the video clip from Pres. Eryn called Ripples, he said: " And you what kind of impact are you having on others."
• Thank you so much for all that you said during Zone conference. It really was what I needed to hear. I know that god is with us and wants to help us. I am optimistic about the coming week. I know that as long as we are as obedient as we can be, the blessings will come.
• Zone Conference - Improve my GPA (Goals, Planning, and Accountability).
• Thank you so much for zone conference this past week and for coming to train the Stake that we work in. People have already started to give us more referrals and everyone we visit who was there is excited about missionary work and the success they expect to have because of what the Lord has promised them. This next week looks to have huge improvements in the number of lessons that we have been teaching and we are being asked by bishops to hold them accountable for everything you taught Thursday night. My companion and I will!
• For gospel study I am going through PMG and doing all of the Activity boxes that are meant12 for personal study.
• In zone conference I was impressed when Elder Wirthlin touched on the principle of compensation. It made me realized that the Lord can be pleased with my performance in the present situation even when the outward results might not show the dilligence and faith put forth. Eventually they will. Whether on the mission or in life.
• Zone confrence was amazing. I learned how the first vision showed the eternal nature of families. Also my testimony of Joseph Smith was strenghtend. I am now starting to get up at 6 am so i can get an extra half an hour of studing in.
• Reading the Book of Mormon in 90 days has renewed my resolve to share the message it contains with all I see. And the assignment to write 10 reasons why we know Joseph was a prophet of God caused me to sincerely consider my feelings on the subject.What I learned from this previous Zone Conference was just how glorious it is to have a prophet on the earth. As I ponder on what the meaning of a prophet is, I marvel at the fact that Joseph Smith was a literal mouthpiece of the Eternal Father. To me, the fact that Christ would call another prophet to lead and guide us is yet another witness of his boundless love. My renewed conviction I have received from this Conference is to put myself to more sincere study and more frequent prayer about these matters. I've reached the conclusion that if I am going to challenge my investigators to read and pray to discover the reality of our message...I need to have an unshakable, unchangeable testimony of these things.
• Zone conference was amazing! I learned alot about the prophet Joseph and his life. I also loved the activity that we did in writing the 10 reasons that I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. Doing this helped to strengthen my testimony of him and his work. I am going to strive harder to help my investigators to learn more about the Prophet Joseph and help them to find out for themselves just like I have that he is a prophet of our father in heaven.